Monday 17 August 2015

Aloha Flower - A Day For Daisies/Incy Wincy

Heevin' peeps!

Where does the week go? It's time for another new challenge over at Incy Wincy.

This week our challenge is Tic Tac Toe and our fab sponsor is A Day For Daisies where the lucky winner will receive a very generous $12.00 Gift Certificate!

I chose the Aloha Flower 1 image and from the Tic Tac Toe board I picked - Add Some Metal - Flowers - No Sentiment. 

Here is my little card...



Items needed...

Card stock: white
Promarkers: Fresh Bloom*, Fuchsia Pink, Mulberry
Brads: black
Adhesives

* Limited Edition Colours

This is only a little card - 10cm square, perfect for a little note card. 

I haven't used brads on my projects for a while. You don't seem to see as many about as you did a few years ago. I guess trends come and go. I like brads, but sticking a self adhesive gem or pearl onto your project is much quicker and less fiddly. Maybe one day they will come back with a vengeance! Bwah ha ha! The brads will have their day....

If you want to see what other gorgeous designs are available at A Day For Daisies, then click on the badge below to take you to their store.



My talented teamies at Incy Wincy have come up with some wonderful makes for your inspiration. We look forward to seeing your lovely creations!

I'll sign off for now, thanks for visiting and happy crafting! x


post signature

1 comment:

Pia S said...

Oh wow! This card really caught my attention. Love the placement of the image, beautiful colors!!