Monday 31 August 2015

Say Cheese!

Hello crafty peeps!

As usual, because it's a Bank Holiday here in ol' Blighty the weather is miserable and wet. I can't ever remember an August Back Holiday where the weather has been glorious!

I'm just about to start my card for my new Cosmic Colours Challenge (#17) which starts tomorrow, but I thought I would share an amusing little card with you. It stars some funny fruit from one of my fave brands - Paper Smooches!



What you need...

Stamps: Fruitastic, Alphadot - Paper Smooches
Dies: Polaroid - Paper Smooches
Patterned paper: Brights Color Basics 12x12 Paper Pad - K&Company
Card stock: white, black
Washi tape: red stripe, black stripe, black hounds tooth
Baker's twine: black, orange
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Embossing powder: Detail Clear - Stampendous
Promarkers
Gems: black
Adhesives

What you do...

Stamp and emboss an apple, lemon, orange and peach onto white card.
Colour in and cut out.
Die cut two Polaroids, one in black and one in white. 
Stick the fruit onto the black centre so they overlap the edge, trim away the excess.
Stick lime paper at an angle onto a top fold A6 blank, snipping away any excess.
Attach the white Polaroid frame, insert the fruit section and stamp a sentiment at the bottom.
Tie a length of black and orange twine around the top of the blank.
Add three pieces of washi tape and black gems for the eyes.

This card, along with another two in the set, featured in the September issue of Crafts Beautiful

Okey dokey! I'm going to sign off now. Thank you for popping by and I'll be back soon with the Winner and Top 3 of the current Cosmic Colours Challenge and the new palette for Challenge #17!

TTFN xx

post signature

No comments: