Wednesday 4 November 2015

Jolly As I Get - Incy Wincy/Rick St Dennis

Good afternoon peeps!

I'm so sorry I haven't been around for a few weeks (family issues) and I lost my mojo, but I'm back now!

You may have noticed that I haven't posted any Design Team makes for Incy Wincy for the last few months, well I had a bit of a break and I'm also back with the latest challenge.

This week it is the every popular 'anything goes' and our sponsor is Rick St Dennis (one of my personal faves).

I chose a great image called 'This is as jolly as I get' with a grumpy errr.... something. 

Whatever he is, I think he's adorable.

Image by Rick St Dennis - coloured in by me
Image by Rick St Dennis - coloured in by me
Click on Rick's badge below to take you to his shop or you can click here to take you direct to the image details.



Over at the Incy Wincy challenge blog the talented DT have come up with some wonderful makes to inspire you. We're are also having a DT call so if you fancy being part of a creative, friendly, fun and inspiring team, pop on over to find out the details and get in touch. Good luck!!

post signature

2 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Beautiful card . Love the image, so colorful.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hope all is OK now. I LOVE your card and the image.