Wednesday 13 January 2016

Be Happy

Hello my lovelies!

As I promised yesterday, I'm back with another make and this one is CAS with a bright, cheery splash of colour...



Items needed...

Dies: Craft Asylum Happiness Phrases (660804); Craft Asylum Sunny Flower ( 660807) - Sizzix
Embossing folder: Layered Scallops - Echo Park
Card stock: aqua, bright pink, lime, white, yellow
Adhesives

The flower dies are so cute, there are four in the pack so you can mix and match to your heart's desire!

I got a collection of Craft Asylum dies from my mum and dad-in-law for Christmas, so I've been itching to have a play.

This is such a bright and cheery card that you can't help but smile. I made it yesterday and it was such a dull, dark, rainy day that this added that little bit of sunshine!

I do hope you like my little make and thank you for stopping by!

Take care for now, ta ta! x



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your bright and cheery cards, great to see them during this awful weather we are having.