Tuesday 12 January 2016

So Cool

Hello peeps!

I hope you all have had a fruitful day. I've been finishing off a couple of commissions for PaperCrafter. I can't wait for you to see them when they come out, they are so bright and colourful!

Talking of PaperCrafter, I have the second of the cute critter cards that were the bonus makes on their website from a past issue. Yesterday I posted the crab card and here is the little seal card...


This cute little fella was taken from the Chilly Chums stamp set by Paper Smooches (you've probably guessed by now that I love PS stamps).

As with the crab, full instructions and items needed can be found on the PaperCrafter website. Click here to take you to the page. They are free and if you sign up (also free) you can download lots of templates and patterned papers.

You can also follow PaperCrafter on Facebook to keep up to date on all the crafty news and gossip, plus there are competitions and giveaways too!

Thank you for calling by and I have a lovely bright, CAS simple to show you next time using Sizzix Craft Asylum dies!

Ta ta for now! xx


1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card, Colette!