Friday 20 May 2016

Poof!

Good afternoon peeps!

Before I show you my recent make, I'd like to say hello to my newest follower Tracy. Hi Tracy! Thank you for following me :o)

I'd like to show a simple card I have done for my friend Christine's birthday, she has a fab sense of humour and is always going on about how time is flying by.



Items needed...

Stamps: Tim Holtz Crazy Thoughts (CMS238) - Stampers Anonymous
Promarkers: Molten Red*
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Baker's twine: black, red

* limited edition colour

I did the wording on my PC and then stamped the 'poof' above it. I also added the sentiment '29 again?' inside the card. 

She loved it!

Just before I sign off, I'd like to introduce to you my two new girls, Hyacinth and Daisy....

Hyacinth
Daisy
They are in quarantine at the moment, just making sure they have no mites or anything untoward, plus it means that Babs and Hattie can see and get used to them being around before I let them out to free range. Daisy is already laying little eggs.. awww, bless!

Okay, that's me for now. Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon. xx


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Laughing - Hilarious and just wonderful, I may have to case this sometime, LOVE it, I can why she did too.

What great chickens AND laying, look forward to some piccies occasionally and stories.
Faith
x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Colette! That image is brilliant.
Omg your girls are adorable xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

LOVE that poof card! Hilarious! And your chicken - I would love to have some, too! Maybe once I retire and move to a different area....

Tracy Welham said...

Hi Colette - giving you a little wave! Very cool card, love the humour. Pretty chicks too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x