Wednesday 24 January 2018

Loopy Christmas

Hello there lovelies!

As I stated in my last post, I want to challenge myself to try an do at least one Christmas card per week. I have done a couple, but haven't had chance to post them up. 

For the first one, I purchased an adorable set of stamps featuring animals in hats. It also has a fancy frame stamp so that you can set the animals in the frame and a sentiment in the banner.



What you need...

Stamps: Season's Greeting - Lil' Inker Designs
Ink pad: Tuxedo Black - Memento
Alcohol markers: Copic
Card: pale pink, pale blue
Dies: Christmas Trims #2 (659913) - Sizzix Thinlits

I've checked the internet, the dies and the stamps set are still available - woohoo!

I hope you like my little make, thanks for stopping by and see you soon! x


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a great card, love the expression of the cat, or it could be a seal? a frame too and die cuts, who could ask for more?
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

Cute card, lovely colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x